Thursday 9 June 2011

Life 's Philosophies

When I look afar I see the ones nearer to heart

For pure love knows no distance, no time, no deceit
The truth is submerged, sublime and subtle
So are the whispers of mind and heart.

As toddler I felt my grand ma who loved me dearly
Was near me all the time in loving scrutiny
As a kid I knew my aunt dear was with me anyway
When I reached my school, I knew  the worry
Kept Mom & dad follow me in haste and study

Those precious moments when they smiled benevolently
And said to themselves, ‘ I am little them ‘, it made my day
I knew I am someone, though little ;as mighty

As They are, I waited to grow up to say  


When I grew up to be in teens I have no qualms to say
I followed the messages of compassion in every way
Never bothered when they said where and why
Just the glow I felt when I went in their way

And then came the spring, as an adult, time did modify
The springs of life enlightened me in much way
The meaning of love -many splendored & shining in golden ray
In grandeur and subtle shades by the painter heavenly
Still    the silent whispers of mind and heart, I listened   intently
In no way feeling the pains while living in  much loved way

By Dr Latha R Warrier

1 comment:

  1. Cool one... espec that pic gave it nostalgic feel

    {http://www.harikrishnavarrier.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete